- Avoid registry errors on some versions of Windows Vista.
- Add retry loop for downloads when Terraserver returns errors
- Fixed: GPS Arrow did not show up in 2.7.7.
- Fixed: Extremely long time to import tracks from some GPX files on Mobile Version.
- Recommended: Uninstall before upgrading
- Update to GPS library for better timing synchronization with HTC built in GPS devices.
- Rectangle downloads automatically split at UTM Zone boundary.
- GPS Connect initiates
- Metric Distance option on Option menu.
- Fixes to defects in 2.7.2 – waypoint save when closing a form.
- Display/Entry of Coordinates supports UTM
- Position Entry also supports UTM
- Switch Coordinate format through options OR context menu.
- Fixed: html information did not always show up properly for GPX caches in 2.7.0.
- Additional Menu Items for file and GPS Quick Connect
- Nightime color scheme on Nav Page and List Page.
- Fixed: Some Geocaches did not import correctly, resulting in error on Edit Waypoint.
- Patch for database engine to avoid dll loading problems on Windows Mobile 6.1
Fixed: Desktop Version would occasionally import tracks as transparent
Fixed: InvalidCastException on imported tracks without Time
GPX Export now exports fix time on trackpoints.
Fixed: BackCountry Mobile did not always restart properly. (Upgrading may require soft reset before install).